The Tabber operator is responsible for the tabbing machine including basic repair, cleaning and troubleshooting of basic machine faults. Ability to work quickly to maintain high production levels and know when to escalate problems with the Tabber to supervisors. Operate the equipment in the safe.
- Ensure cleanliness of machine and machine components by making use of hose, air guns, IPA, cloths, vacuum and other appliances.
- Ensure line maintains productivity levels needed to meet production demands.
- Quickly address machine faults and alarms and resolve them quickly.
- Report any issues requiring a technician to the line supervisor.
- Produce products that meet quality standards with minimal defects.
- Monitor standard equipment settings and escalate deviations for adjustment.
- Help equipment technicians repair the equipment if needed.
- Help other operators during break times and flexibility to cover other work areas.
- Ability to follow standardized work and not deviate from SOP and work instructions.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
Days or Nights Swing Shift/ 12 hrs